This Web page is in support of my hobbies of Computers, Genealogy, and Photography. I was first interest in photography in high school when I got a Kodak camera, and over the years, I have taken many pictures of family, headstone, landscape, and other item of interest to me. I was first introducing to the computer world while in the Air Force, but I did not get real interested in computer until I was in collage. The byproduct of, my interest in computers is the maintenance of MOGenWeb Clark County Project Web page, and the use of genealogy program to track my ancestor.
My Family Tree
[Hartman - Barber]
[Hartman, Black] - [Barber, Schuster]
[Hartman, Barnard], [Black, Viers] – [Barber, Hottel], [Schuster, Blizzared]
[Hartman, Schisler], [Barnard, Schaffr], [Black, Foree], [Viers, Irwin] – [Barber, McMillian], [Hottel, Snider], [Schuster, Bruner], [Blizzard, Brown]
For additional information on a person in the family tree. You will find my e mail address is at the bottom of the page. Please give me the ID # of the person and what data you need.
My family tree can be seen at: http://mogenclark.com/hartbarb/index.htm
USGenWeb, MoGenWeb, and MoGenWeb Clark County Project Web pages are listed below, with a brief description of what can be found.
USGenWeb Home Pages
The USGenWeb pages has links to all associate web site, history of the USGenWeb, and other information.
- USGen Web Home Page List State Project on left.
- About USGenWeb Facts about USGenWeb and Message from the National Coordinator
- List of Special Project under USGenWeb
- Help for Genealogy Researchers A List of sources for beginner to advance research.
- Volunteers information
- USGenWeb Archives Home Page With a link to each State Archives
The MOGenWeb pages has links to all of the Missouri County, and the links to our neighboring states, history of MOGenWeb and links to the state of Missouri Web page.
- MOGenWeb Home Page This page has a lot of links to Missouri research information
- Map Clickable Link A State Map with county names that lick to county Web page
- Table Clickable Link A table listing each county with link to the county Web page
MoGenWeb Clark County Project
- MOGenWeb Project Clark Co. MO Home Page
- Clark Co. MO Marriages Marriages Home Page
- Clark Co. MO Marriages Surname Index
- Clark Co. People List of Cementers, Obituary date and Newspaper printed in, and picture of headstone
Visit are neighboring counties
- Knox County, MO Knox County border on Clark County for 3 miles in the southwest corner of Clark County.
- Lewis County, MO Lewis County border on Clark County for 36 miles on the south side of Clark County.
- Scotland County, MO Scotland County border on Clark County for 21 miles on the west side of Clark County.
- Lee County, IA The Des Moines River and Lee County border on the northeast of Clark County for about 16 + miles.
- Van Buren County, IA Van Buren County border on Clark County for about 11.5 miles on the North side of Clark County.
- Hancock County, IL The Mississippi River and Hancock County border for about 11 + miles on Clark County east side.
Used to check over 1600 URL links a big thank you for a great program. Robert Hartman